Handgun Martial Arts Schedule
The four universal safety rules will always be followed without exception:
1. ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED.
2. NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY.
3. KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO FIRE.
4. BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET, AS WELL AS THE AREA AROUND YOUR TARGET, AND BEYOND.
Rules: Because of the intricacies of HMAC training, additional rules are required to ensure safety.
1. No firearm muzzles should ever be pointed at anyone. Blue guns, UTM/Sims guns or Airsoft are for pointing in on live training partners.
2. No loaded firearms, ammunition, or backup weapons including blades of any kind are permitted in the training area.
3. The training area must be closed from public view.
4. The training area must have a quarantine area for ammunition and blades.
5. Everyone will be searched and all weapons inspected to ensure all weapons are empty and clear of ammunition.
6. Instructors will clear all firearms using a room corner or other safe direction and a sand bucket, sand bag or telephone book.
7. Instructors will only use a blue or red plastic gun and will never have a firearm on their person.
8. Instructors will personably check all firearms chambers both visually and physically and place a brightly colored chamber cleared indicator before each and every class or meeting.
9. Violations of any safety rules will result in ejection of the student and decertification of the instructor.
10. Instructors will faithfully teach Founder’s techniques, tactics, procedures and strategies in a polite professional manner.
11. All students will use instructor safe, quality instructor-recommended firearms and gear.
12. Each and every HMAC class must be personally supervised at minimum by a currently certified HMAC instructor.
13. Each and every HMAC range shoot must at minimum be supervised by one currently certified HMAC instructor.
14. HMAC instructors will never carry live guns, ammunition or blades while teaching. Blue guns are for instructors are ideal.
Schedule/Location: Entry class is Monday and Advanced is Wednesday. Both run from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Range classes are scheduled quarterly from 6:30 PM to 10 PM at Black Weapons Armory (www.blackeaponsarmorey.com) 5645 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711. Visitors are welcome.
Safety: Safety is paramount. Always. Because in HMAC we push the training envelope, we can never, ever compromise safety parameters. We must be safer than everyone else. All members without exception will adhere to the concept that a laser beam extends from their muzzle and anything it covers: their support hand as they re-holster, their foot as they draw, anything -or anyone is immediately destroyed.
Master Jeff Prather
Come join the most modern and
comprehensive NEW martial art
that America is going nuts for!